In 1998 our parent company New Century Recruitment highlighted the need for a truly specialist niche recruitment company for
Procurement, Supply Chain and Logistics Recruitment
Clients told us that they needed to:
- Speak to consultants who really understood the difference between an engineering buyer and a category purchasing specialist.
- Work with consultants who understood their Kaizen from their Kanban, who know the difference between a production planner and materials scheduler.
- Work with consultants who really know the difference between transactional purchasing and strategic procurement.
- Work with specialist consultants who understand the culture differences between buying for pharmaceuticals and buying for FMCG.
- Work with senior recruitment professionals who could take a truly long term view of the business relationship.
Want to talk to our National Account Manager? We are very happy to come and discuss your vacancies onsite at any UK location click here to request an appointment
We listened, and our Procurement brand, Purchasing & Supply Recruitment was born. We now have specialist consultants with direct
experience some of the world's most complex and successful supply chains within Retail, Food & FMCG, Medical & Pharmaceutical,
Electronics, Construction, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace & Defence.
10 years later, NCR Purchasing & Supply Chain has grown to be one of the UK's most successful niche recruitment brands.
- Purchasing & Trading
- Buying Controller
- Procurement Director
- Trading Director
- Buying Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Category Managers
- Category Buyers
- Senior Buyers
- Purchasing Assistants
- Planning & Scheduling
- Production Planners
- Materials Controllers
- Inventory / Stock Controller
- Supply Chain
- Logistics Director
- Distribution Managers
- Warehouse Managers
- Supply Chain Director
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Supply Chain Manger
- Supplier Development
- Supplier Appraisal & Assessment
- Supply Planner
- Manufacturing Management
- Shift Managers
- Operations Managers
- Production Managers
- Production Controllers
- Our specialist supply chain industry knowledge:
- FMCG & Food manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical & Medical
- Retail & Wholesale
- Aerospace Automotive & Defence